Please note: Applications entered on any other site (Indeed.com, Monster, CareerBuilder, etc.) will NOT be considered for employment. Applications MUST be entered directly in jobs.uwf.edu. Thank you.
- To search positions, click the Search Jobs link on the navigation bar.
- To apply for a job, click the Create Account link on the navigation bar, then search jobs. You will be prompted to create an application if you have not done so before.
- Click the Login link on the navigation bar, and enter your username and password.
This enables you to:
- Edit your existing account settings.
- Apply to new jobs.
- Review the status of positions you have applied to.
- Email postings to a friend.
Combined Annual Security & Fire Safety Report
Annual Security and Fire Safety Report Now Available
The University of West Florida is committed to assisting all members of the UWF community in providing for their own safety and security. The 2016 – 2017 Combined Annual Security and Fire Safety Report is available on the University of West Florida Police Department website at http://uwf.edu/offices/police/crime-statistics/combined-annual-security-fire-report/.
The website and booklet contain information regarding campus security and personal safety including topics such as: crime prevention, fire safety, university police law enforcement authority, crime reporting policies, disciplinary procedures and other matters of importance related to security and safety on campus. They also contain information about crime statistics for the three previous calendar years concerning reported crimes that occurred on campus; in certain off-campus buildings or property owned or controlled by the University of West Florida; and on public property within, or immediately adjacent to and accessible from the campus.
If you would like to receive a hard copy of the 2016 – 2017 Combined Annual Security and Fire Safety Report which contains this information, visit the UWF Police Department at Building 94 or request a copy be mailed to you by calling 850.474.2022. This information is required by law and is provided by the University of West Florida Police Department.